2. Simply Supported Beam:-A simply supported beam is one which carries two reaction forces at its two ends or a point load at its mid-point
3.Overhanging Beam:-It is a type of simply supported beam which overhangs from its .An overhanging beam may overhang on one side only or on both sides of the supports.
4. Rigidly Fixed Or Built-In-Beam:-It is a type of beam in which both ends are fixed and carries a point load at its centre.
5. Continuous Beam:-It is a type of overhanging beam which consists of a numerous reaction forces and point loads.
2. Uniformly Distributed Load:-It is a type of load which is distributed uniformly over the entire length of the beam.
3. Uniformly Varying Load:-These are the loads varying uniformly from zero to a particular value and spread over a certain length of the beam.Such load is also called triangular load.